The Equiderma Calendula & Neem Wound Ointment visibly amplifies wound healing, stops proud flesh from developing, minimizes scarring, reduces pain, and keeps flies out of wounds. The proven healing ointment is specially formulated with calendula flower petals, one of the most beneficial wound healing agents in the plant kingdom. Known as the “flower of the sun” for centuries, it’s one of ancient Ayurvedic medicine’s most revered and sacred plants.
Each and every one of Equiderma's products have been carefully formulated to deliver superior performance for a specific purpose. Helping you become a better caretaker is at the core of everything we do.
Equiderma Wound Ointment
- Natural ingredients and oils form a barrier from germs, insects, and moisture
- Designed to help prevent scarring and proud flesh
- Antioxidant properties that help to preserve viable tissue and amplify wound healing
- Natural antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties work to speed wound healing
- Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Olive oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Organic Neem Oil, Shea Butter, Calendula, Lavender, Lanolin, Stearic Acid.
EQ accepts returns and will issue a full refund* or store credit of products, less shipping charges, via your original payment method of any unworn, unaltered, and undamaged item(s) with original labels, tags and packaging.
To return an item you must request a Return Authorization number via email (Sales@EquestrianConcierge.com) within 14 days of the shipment date. Return in full must then be postmarked within 30 days of the shipment date.
Once we recieve your return, please allow up to 5 business days for processing.
*Please note: clearance items (and those indicated) are final sale and not returnable.